AN ANALYSIS OF THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE EFFECT OF SHARIA COMPANIES ON STOCK PRICE CHANGES (A Case Study of Companies Listed on the Sharia Stock Listing)

Saputra, Yudi (2015) AN ANALYSIS OF THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE EFFECT OF SHARIA COMPANIES ON STOCK PRICE CHANGES (A Case Study of Companies Listed on the Sharia Stock Listing). Other thesis, IAIN Salatiga.

[img] Text
Yudi.Saputro.21311004.pdf

Download (1MB)
Official URL: http://e-repository.perpus.iainsalatiga.ac.id

Abstract

This study entitled " An Analysis of the Financial Performance Effect of Sharia Companies on Stock Price Changes ( a Case Study of Companies Listed on the Sharia Stock Listing) ". This study uses eight (8) the financial ratios are debt to equity ratio, current ratio, inventory turnover ratio, total asset turnover, net profit margin, return on equity, price earning ratio, and dividend yield. The above financial ratios have been considered representative of the five types of financial ratios, which are 5 types of financial ratios in question are leverage ratios, liquidity ratios, efficiency ratios, profitability ratios, and market value ratios. This research is quantitative, type of probability sampling (randomized) and using random retrieval method (simple random sampling). Simple random retrieval method is a method used to select the sample of the population in such a way so that every member of the population has an equal chance to be taken as a sample (Sugiarto, et al. 2001: 46). Secondary data used in this study is the financial information in the form of financial statements (annual report) issued by the Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX). The data obtained is ICMD (Indonesian Capital Market Directory) were then carried filtering to separate conventional and sharia companies. Sharia companies selected based on Sharia Securities List, issued by the Commissioner of the Financial Services Authority. The independent variables are TAT, PER, NPM, and DY effect on stock price changes either partially or jointly (simultaneously). Proven through statistical test (t test and F) as well as classical assumption (normality test, multicolinearity test, heteroskedasticity test, and autocorrelation test). Total Asset Turnover is the most influential variables to changes in stock prices simultaneously. Test proved through Multiple Regression with TAT, NPM, PER, and DY as independent variables. TAT coefficient b value of 0.698. Financial performance of companies listed on the List of Sharia Securities have a value in the low and medium categories. Wherein TAT and PER in the category of medium, while NPM and DY into the category of low. In this model adjusted R Square is 0.779. Researchers chose the value of Adjusted R Square due to have a more accurate value than the R-square. Value of 0.779 or 77.9% indicated that variation, the independent variables used in the model has the ability to explain the dependent variable variation of 77.9%. While the remaining 22.1% is explained by other variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: Agama > Manajemen dan Ekonomi Islam
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam > Perbankan Syariah (S1)
Depositing User: Unnamed user with email bimoharyosetyoko@iainsalatiga.ac.id
Date Deposited: 09 Jun 2016 07:31
Last Modified: 09 Jun 2016 07:31
URI: http://e-repository.perpus.iainsalatiga.ac.id/id/eprint/841

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item